Government Information: QUIZ
MATCH THESE GOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONS...
2. Delivery of Caffeine through an inhalation route
3. Developing a Jail Industry
4. Draft Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement for the Mars Exploration Program.
5. Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Shipping High-Level nuclear Waste
6. Fertilizers In A National Emergency
7. Girl Power! Diary. We’ve Got the Power To Be Drug Free!
8. How Large is China’s Economy? Does It Matter?
9. Index of Blank Forms
10. Let’s Use TV!
11. Lipstick & High Heels: War Gender and Popular Culture
12. Mud & Guts
13. Options For Making Concurrency More Multimodal
14. Public Dance Halls: Their Regulation and Place in the Recreation of Adolescents
15. Request for Assistance in.. Preventing the Injury of Workers by Robots
17. Wake Up America: A National Sleep Alert
18. Wanted Dead Or Alive: Exotic Snails
19. What You Should Know About Maple Syrup
20. A Winning Combination: Wild Horses and Prison inmates
...TO THE GOVERNMENT AGENCY THAT PUBLISHED THEM
A. Agriculture Canada.
B. Canadian Defense Academy.
C. U.S. Agriculture Department.
D. U.S. Army.
E. U.S. Bureau of Justice Assistance.
F. U.S. Bureau of Land Management.
G. U.S. Center for Substance Abuse Prevention
H. U.S. Congressional Research Service.
I. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
J. U.S. Education Department.
K. U.S. Energy Department.
L. U.S. Labor Department. Children’s Bureau.
M. U.S. Marine Corps
N. U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
O. U.S. National Commission on Sleep Disorders Research
P. U.S. National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
Q. U.S. National Park Service
R. U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
S. Washington State Department of Agriculture.
T. Washington State Transportation Research Center
1-M, 2-R, 3-E, 4-N, 5-K, 6-C, 7-G, 8-H, 9-D, 10-J, 11-B, 12-Q, 13-T, 14-L, 15-P, 16-I, 17-O, 18-S, 19-A, 20-F