Find us in the Learning Commons space near the Information Desk in Wilson Library.
Save time, ask a librarian
We are here to help you:
- Define research topics
- Develop research strategies
- Locate and use books, articles, & more
- Cite sources
Drop by or call:
- Info Desk - Wilson 2nd Floor: 650-3094
- Research Consultation: 650-2836
Library Instruction - Instruction services, library credit courses, and classroom support
LIT - Library Information Tutorial - Learn how to find what you need in the library and on the Web. The skills you learn will save you time, and teach you to critically evaluate the information you need for academic success.
Welcome to OneSearch This guide provides an overview of search tips, known issues, and much more with regards to OneSearch, Western Libraries catalog and discovery platform.
OneSearch Tips - Learn how to Get Started, Searching, Using Filters & Scopes, Searching for Articles using Databases, Document Delivery, Course Reserves & Video Booking, Research Support, Customizing & Making OneSearch Work Better For You
How-To Guides - Practical tips on using popular library resources
Course Guides- These guides are created for specific courses taught at WWU and contain many valuable resources for your assignments!
Winter Quarter Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday 12:00pm - 9:00 pm
Introduction to OneSearch
Find Course Reserves
Learning Commons Partners
These services focus on a specific academic area to help all students and faculty succeed.
- Borrowing for Students/Staff/Faculty
- Renew materials/Access your records
- Room Booking System
- Laptop Check Out
- Course Materials - Set-Up
- Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Library Instruction
- Copyright Practice
- Services for Community, Extended Ed. Students, Faculty, Grad Students, Transfer Students, & Users with Special Needs