FIG #3: Daily Planet: Library Resources: Using the Library
Common Questions about Library Services
Below are some answered questions. Answers open in a new window.
- Where are the Libraries' drop off locations?
- How do I renew a book?
- Can I pay fines online?
- Do you have tax forms available yet?
- How do I request a book?
- How do I request books or other items through Summit?
- What types of inter-library loan services are available at Western?
- What is Summit?
- What is ILLiad?
- What does it mean when it says something is on reserve in the library catalog?
Other Library Guides
Western Libraries has over a million books and even more journal and magazine articles. This guide will help you get started on the research for your FIGs class. When you have a question, contact a reference librarian (by phone, by chat, or even in person). We are here to help!