Fisheries Technology Program (BTC): Western Library Resources: Using the Library
Common Questions about Library Services
Below are some answered questions. Answers open in a new window.
- Where are the Libraries' drop off locations?
- How do I renew a book?
- Can I pay fines online?
- Do you have tax forms available yet?
- How do I request a book?
- How do I request books or other items through Summit?
- What types of inter-library loan services are available at Western?
- What is Summit?
- What is ILLiad?
- What does it mean when it says something is on reserve in the library catalog?
Other Library Guides
Western Libraries has over a million books and even more journal and magazine articles. This guide will help you get started on the research for your FIGs class. When you have a question, contact a reference librarian (by phone, by chat, or even in person). We are here to help!
Whatcom Libraries One Card
Thanks to a collaborative effort among area libraries, the new One Card program allows anyone who lives or goes to school in Whatcom County to check out materials from any public or academic library in the county, and to return them to any library or book drop in the county.