Learning Commons Information Desk: The Place to Begin!
- With research or a class assignment?
- Have a question? Any Question!
WE CAN SAVE YOU TIME!
We provide one-on-one and group instruction
- To help you define research topics
- Develop research strategies
- Locate and use books, articles, & more
- Info Desk - Wilson 2nd Floor
- CALL US: (360) 650-3094
Library Instruction - Instruction services, library credit courses, and classroom support
LIT - Library Information Tutorial - Learn how to find what you need in the library and on the Web. The skills you learn will save you time, and teach you to critically evaluate the information you need for academic success.
On Call Research Services!
Spring Quarter 2013 (April 2 - June 15)
- Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 noon - 9:00 pm
Library News & Events
Library News - Discover what's new, what's going on...
- The latest cool new thing
- Exhibits and events
- And much more!