Learning Commons Information Desk: The Place to Begin!
- With research or a class assignment?
- Have a question? Any Question!
WE CAN SAVE YOU TIME!
We provide one-on-one and group instruction
- To help you define research topics
- Develop research strategies
- Locate and use books, articles, & more
- Info Desk - Wilson 2nd Floor: 650-3094
- Research Consultation Desk: 650-2836
Library Instruction - Instruction services, library credit courses, and classroom support
LIT - Library Information Tutorial - Learn how to find what you need in the library and on the Web. The skills you learn will save you time, and teach you to critically evaluate the information you need for academic success.
Fall Quarter 2013 (September 25 - December 13)
Research Information Desk Hours
Sunday noon - 9 pm
Monday 8 am - 9 pm
Tuesday 8 am - 9 pm
Wednesday 8 am - 9 pm
Thursday 8 am - 9 pm
Friday 8 am - 6 pm
Saturday 1 pm - 6 pm
Holiday Closures or Special Hours
Wednesday Nov. 27 8 am - 5 pm
Thursday Nov. 28 closed
Friday Nov. 29 closed
Saturday Nov. 30 closed
Sunday Dec. 1 noon - 9 pm
Intersession (December 14 2013 - January 6, 2014)
Monday - Friday 10 am - 3pm
Library News & Events
Library News - Discover what's new, what's going on...
- The latest cool new thing
- Exhibits and events
- And much more!