MGMT 481: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Business and Cultural Comunication Resources
Country and Business Culture
Finding Country Reports in Business Source Complete
Country reports available in Business Source Complete. (Not all reports are available for all countries)
- Country Profile: (Marketline) Includes overview of political, economics, technological, and legal landscape
- Country Review: (CountryWatch) Each Country Review covers geographical, political, economic, corporate, and environmental information; includes a segment on investment climate.
- Country Monitor: (IHS Global Insight) Country reports, including econmic risk, forcast and growth.
- Country Inteligence: (IHS Global Insight): Includes economic growth, consumer demands, monetary policy, external trade partners, and more.
- Business Monitor International publications: the "Monitor" publications: Asia Monitor, Latin America Monitor, Emerging Markets Monitor, etc.)
- Background Notes: (US State Dept publications)
- Some OECD: publications from Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Political Risk Yearbook
How to find Country Reports in Business Source Complete
Wilson Library 271
Subjects:Accounting, Anthropology, Business, Canadian Studies, Communication Sciences & Disorders, Course Guides, Decision Sciences, Economics, Education, FIGs, Finance, Health, Health and Human Development, Human Services, International Business, International Studies, Library Science, Library Services, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Medicine, Nursing, Political Science, Rehabilitation Counseling, Sociology, Tax, Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies