JOUR 404 -- Feature Writing Online: Ethics and Copyright
In-depth article, column and persuasive writing; development of ideas, gathering of materials and writing; special attention to individual interests; exploration of freelance writing markets.
Ethics and Copyright
- Poyter Institute Copyright Guides and Updates for Journalists
- American Society of Journalists and Author's Contracts Watch This site has basic information as well as news updates affecting writers.
- Code of Ethics, Society of Professional Journalists
- Code of Ethics, Public Relations Society of America
- Plagiarism Policies and Guidelines at WWU
- WWU Academic Honesty Resources for Students
- Shattered Glass This movie is about Stephen Glass, who had a meteoric magazine career until the discovery that 27 out of his last 41 major articles were fakes!
Arts & Humanities Team
Subjects: American Cultural Studies, Art, Communication Studies, Creative Writing, Dance, East Asian Studies, English, History, International Studies, Journalism, Languages, Modern and Classical, Law, Liberal Studies, Literature, American, Literatures in English, World, Philosophy, Religion, Theatre Arts, Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies