Research in Cryptozoology: Water Monsters
Short introduction to library and web resources relating to cryptozoology.
Water Monster Links
- Aquatic Monsters Site - Contains links, references, and information.
- Cryptozoology Web Page - Offers basic information on sea creatures.
- Lake Norman Monster - Includes an illustrated history of Lake Norman, map of Lake Norman, facts, speculations, links, souvenirs, and a history of the monster.
- Monster Tracker - Contains discussion boards, videos, pictures, news, links, and a newsletter.
- Sea-Monster or Shark - Information about a rotten basking shark corpse recovered by a Japanese trawler in 1977 that was misidentified as a plesiosaur.
- Loch Ness Information Site - Tony Harmsworth's site containing informed comment and personal background views on research during the past 20 years.
- Loch Ness Investigation 2000 - A new series of experiments investigating Loch Ness using modern technology and scientifically rigorous principles.
- Loch Ness Monster - Contains maps, pictures, and sightings.
- Loch Ness Monster: The Scottish legend - Includes photos, sightings, and information.
- NOVA Online: The Beast of Loch Ness - The companion web site to "The Beast of Loch Ness", originally broadcast on NOVA on January 12, 1999. The film follows a three-week expedition that used state-of-the-art sonar and sensitive underwater cameras in an attempt to track down and identify the elusive creature.
- Nessie's Grotto - Contains sightings, interviews, information, and pictures.
- The Legend of Nessie - Information and photographs of new and past sightings.
- The Loch Ness and Morar Project - Edited by Adrian Shine. Includes extensive history, research, and sighting information.
- The Official Loch Ness Monster Site - Live webcam. Contains sightings, news, and links, interviews, fanclub. Books and tours available.