Business & Economics Research Guide: Mobile Zotero
Collecting to Zotero on iPad
You can use Zotero on the Safari or Chrome iPad browser by installing a "Bookmarklet," a special link that saves items directly to your Zotero account on the web.
You must have a Zotero account and your iPad must be online to use Zotero.
- Open zotero.org/downloadbookmarklet in the browser you want to add the bookmarklet to bookmark it.
- Click “iPhone/iPad” and copy the code from the text box on the page.
- Edit the bookmark you just created.
- Change the bookmark name to "Save to Zotero".
- Paste the code from the text box as the URL for the bookmark.
When you're on a page with a citation, select the Save to Zotero bookmark. The browser will save the citation directly to your Zotero library online.
Add the bookmark
Edit the bookmark
Click to save